It goes without saying that moving house or office can be considerably stressful. It’s easy to become overwhelmed by the countless number of jobs that require careful coordination and planning. At 2 Easy Removals, we want to make it a little easier, so we have compiled a list of our top 10 moving tips to help Perth businesses and families make the move a little easier.
Get a Quote
Let us help you get started today
Here are our Top 10 moving tips:
- Make sure you have a portable cooler on hand to store refrigerated goods if your move will take more than 30 minutes. Bags will suffice for moves under 30 minutes in duration.
- Be sure to pack all loose and small items into cardboard boxes (if you need some, let us know). Mark them as FRAGILE where appropriate ie: kitchen plates, glasses and expensive items.
- Label all of your boxes according to the room you want them placed in at your new location, ie: lounge, master bedroom and so on.
- Prepare your washing machine by securing drum using transit bolts (we can also do this… just ask us!).
- Make sure you do not turn your refrigerator on for 60 minutes after it has been moved to allow for its gases to stabilize. Don’t worry about turning it off prior to it being shifted.
- Disassemble all beds before we arrive to speed up the moving process, or you can leave that to us.
- Have all of your mail redirected to your new residential or business address prior to moving day.
- Dispose of all rubbish or any items that you do not intend taking with you.
- Make sure all potted plants are drained of any excess water.
- With all removal boxes and cartons, make sure you do not overfill or underfill them to ensure items are transported as securely and safely as possible. We also offer free boxes as part of our service.
with your requirements
and quote to
Your move made simple
April 12, 2018
March 20, 2018
May 19, 2017
March 11, 2016
August 14, 2018
August 3, 2018
May 15, 2018